For any problems, feel free to contact me!
(Username is below this box with along with being listed on the "About Us" page!)
Even if it's just trouble with submitting a deviation, I'll try and help with any issues you're having.
Lament (Inaho x Asseylum)
Listen as you read for more effect: [link]
Inaho had always been careful to keep his distance from her, to watch her from afar. Each day her beauty had radiated more and more outwards towards his heart. Many would say she was too naïve to make any sort of difference in the war, but he knew she meant well and only ever tried to be selfless.
So now, as he lay weakened and trapped in his Kataphrakt, Princess Asseylum’s voice was the only tether he had to grasp to. He heard the panic in her voice. When had she started to care for him so deeply? When had he started to care for her the way he did? And why did he go to such lengths to keep such a tight rein on his heart?
So many thoughts ran through his mind. He could not see well, his blood blocking some of his vision, but he could hear the sweet serenity of her voice.
[EDITED April 5, 2016]
Took some of the thumbnail stuff out of this box because it was clogging this section up.
ALDNOAH.ZERO is finished airing! HOWEVER, discussion still isn't allowed on the main page because not everyone has seen this series. Either take your comments to the specific episode Journal entries or just keep them on your own page(s).
Please read the rules before submitting anything.
1) do not spoil anything about the series on the main page of the group. *
2) do not disrespect anyone else in the group.
3) do not steal another person's artwork.
4) submit to the proper folder. **
5) do not ask for download links pertaining to anything in the series since that's pirating and all and this group doesn't support that openly. feel free to send links to each other, just don't do it here where people can see them.
6) for the love of Vers, don't submit 20 times because your deviation isn't in the group yet. wait until I get to it, please.
* spoilers within a deviantion's descriptions aren't a problem; if you accidentally read a spoiler and haven't finished a series, I'm sorry to say it's all on you for looking up fan art for a series and not expecting spoilers.
** if you're confused by any folders, please read the list at the bottom for what goes where.
* If rules 1, 2, 3, or 5 are not followed, I may remove you from the group without warning. It's just a warning in its own way to let people know beforehand. *
First and foremost:
All deviations within the gallery of this group must involve at least 1 character from Aldnoah.Zero or an OC based on the series.
- Any style of art ranging from screenshot redraws to works in progress to cosplay to fan fiction.
- Yes, you can submit yaoi or yuri illustrations. Submit those to the [Pairs, Groups] folder along with hetero couples.
- Mature pieces are allowed so long as they follow the rules of deviantART and the "mature content" warning is on.
- Yes, you can submit motivational or demotivational posters. Basically, it's fine if you use official art for wallpapers or posters, just make sure it isn't fan art you found and decided to make a wallpaper with without at least crediting the original artist.
- Using someone else's artwork without proper crediting/permission. I've gone through and cleaned out those I've seen on pixiv and were used in wallpapers without proper credits or permission given by the artist.
- Official images from the series. It should be obvious but that's not fan art when you take official artwork and repost it.
FROM NOW ON, folders are separated by the media used and not characters. Please check inside the folder to read the description about what goes in it if you're confused.
Please let me know if I accidentally allow submissions for something I said I didn't allow; I'm definitely not perfect so I'll make plenty of mistakes. xD
If you have any problems (and I mean any) with submitting, feel free to let me know! If you provide a link to your piece in a private message to the group, I can add your artwork for you. However, you will have to click [Yes] in your notifications to allow them to be added.